Monday, March 22, 2010

New to Blogging!



This is all so new to me, but I have several friends that blog, so here goes.

I decided to do this after seeing someone else's blog about lists. This particular person has a 30 by 30 lists. I don't qualify, age wise, for 30 by 30, so I decided I could down scale. You know, start small & just do the list on a smaller scale. I really want to get into this blogging thing, so maybe that will be on the list..who knows. I also want to blog about happy things, sad things, just life in general. So, here's to me!!! Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's two of us new to blogging. I think your list is very good. I suppose as you complete one (such as going to the dentist) you will add another item. Thank you for including me on your blogging site. I may even try this for myself. Right now I have a list on the kitchen counter of everything to get accomplished by May 1st. My oh My, it's a long one, but everything that needs to be done for Spring. Opps I just thought of another item to add. It's a good thing I retired, I certainly don't have time to work in an office. Love you sweet one.

    ReplyDelete