- Nail biting- I know this grosses some people out, but I have done this since I was a small child & I am not dead, yet.
- One cup of coffee in the a.m. It probably has enough caffeine in it for three cups, because I make it so strong, it eats the spoon.
- Hitting the snooze button. Man, this one is hard to break. I do it every morning & every morning, I am in a rush to get out of the house.
- Chocolate- everyday around 2 or 3 o'clock.
- Facebooking- entirely too much, but most days I have completed my work by 9 or 10, so what else is there to do, besides surf the net. Facebook just sucks me in.
- I have a really bad habit of worrying. You think I would learn after repeated episodes of worrying, that it doesn't change the outcome of the situation. Duh!
- I am polite, 99% of the time. I attribute this to my mother.(read the post below this one)
- Water, all day, except for the rocket fuel coffee in the morning and tea at lunch. (1/2 sweet-1/2 unsweet)
- I have a short meeting in the living room, before the kids head out. We say a prayer, asking God to watch over all of us while we are apart & to help us make good choices all day.
- Honesty- a great habit.
- Flossing- twice a day, everyday.
- I NEVER litter, ever. I hate it when people just throw trash on the ground- You weren't too lazy to carry it over here when it was full! Drives me crazy.